· Preparing the “hot meals” during lunch
· Preparing snacks in the morning and afternoon
· Grocery shopping for the Head Start
· Cleaning the Head Start
· Helping out the ECE (Early Childhood Educator) during their break time
· This position will also perform other related duties as required to support the team.
· Must have food safety course
· A solid understanding of Mi’gmaq culture, values, traditions and socioeconomic conditions as well as a demonstrated passion and commitment to enhancing the lives of children are also requirements of the position.
** Preference may be given to candidates of Indigenous ancestry.
$624.00 weekly as well as competitive pension and benefit programs.
Those candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to submit a resume demonstrating their relevant qualifications to Kelly Dennis, Human Resources Manager at: email@example.com no later than July 7, 2021